Thompson's® WaterSeal® House Wash Concentrate
A fast and easy way to clean vinyl siding, painted, stained or bare wood, brick, aluminum, stucco, masonry and wood plastic composite exterior surfaces. Simply attach to a garden hose, spray and rinse off with clean water.
- Washes away dirt, soot, grime and stains.
- Will not fade or discolor surfaces.
- Reaches up to 2 stories high.
- Covers 2,000 square feet.
- May be used in area around aluminum windows and fabric awnings, and on lawn and garden furniture.
- Use on: vinyl siding, painted, stained or bare wood, brick, aluminum, stucco, masonry, wood plastic composites.
Directions for use
Before you begin
- Avoid applying on windy days.
- Close all windows and doors.
- Move all objects that could come in contact with overspray.
- Saturate ground around plants and shrubs with water.
- Wear a long-sleeved shirt, pants, eye protection and rubber gloves when spraying.
- Avoid breathing spray mist.
- Exercise caution when walking on wet surfaces, as they tend to be slippery.
- With sprayer in "OFF" position, attach hose to sprayer.
- Open hose faucet fully.
- With sprayer facing away from you, push tab to the right and rotate dial to "ON" position.
- Spray product on surface, working from top to bottom. Only a light coat is required (approximately 1 minute of spray per 400 sq. ft.). Do not overspray.
- Switch sprayer to "OFF" position.
- Allow the product to remain on the surface for approximately 5 minutes.
- Switch sprayer to "WATER" position and thoroughly rinse the treated area, the ground and surrounding foliage, and any other objects that have come in contact with overspray. Pay particular attention to rinsing windows and glass.
- Repeat these steps for remaining surface areas to be cleaned.
- A second application may be required for hard-to-remove stains.
- Rinse exposed skin immediately after use.
- When bottle is empty, do not reuse the sprayer to apply other chemicals; dilution rates may differ.