Thompson's® WaterSeal® Wood Stain
Thompson's® WaterSeal® Wood Stain is an easy to use exterior wood stain ideal for small outdoor projects. For small exterior wood projects try Thompson's® WaterSeal® Wood Stain available in a convenient aerosol
- Fast & Easy to Use
- Superior Fade Resistant Color
- Coating Resists UV Damage
- Comes in 4 Beautiful Wood Tones
- Use on: wood chairs, picnic tables, planters, mailboxes, benches and more!
- Approximate Coverage: 25 sq. ft per can
Directions for use
Before you begin
- Spray outdoors in a well-ventilated area. Protect surrounding areas from overspray. Best results when air & surface temperature is 50°F - 90°F & humidity below 85%.
- WARNING! If you scrape, sand or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. Contact the National Lead Information Hotline at 1-800-484-LEAD (In US) or contact your local health authority.
- Surface should be clean dull & dry. Remove mildew & dirt first. Penetrates best on weathered or untreated wood.
- Shake can 1-2 minutes & during use.
- Test stain in an inconspicuous area first.
- Hold can 8-12" from surface, spray in sweeping motion side to side extending past the end of the area, but do not overapply. To see more grain, spray a light coat or wipe excess stain with a rag. If an additional coat is desired wait 15 minutes.
- Dries to touch in 60 minutes or less. Heavier applications will take longer to dry. Allow surface to fully dry 24-48 hours before use.
- To prevent clogs, hold can upside down & spray until clear gas appears. To clean stain on dial, wear eye protection, & wipe off with mineral spirits. DO NOT stick pin in dial opening. Clean overspray with mineral spirits following manufacturer's instructions.