Thompson's® WaterSeal® Easy Stain™
Thompson’s® WaterSeal® Easy Stain™ is a beautiful Wood Stain and Waterproofer in one easy step. The convenient tube makes staining small exterior projects, such as bird houses, chairs, and tables, a snap. Thompson’s® WaterSeal® Easy Stain™ provides rich color, prevents water damage, and the coating resists mildew and UV damage.
- Rich Color
- Prevents Water Damage
- Coating Resists Mildew and UV Damage
- Soap & Water Clean-up
- Comes in 4 Beautiful Wood Tones: Chestnut, Redwood, Cedar, and Cherry
- 50 sq. ft per tube
Directions for use
When To Use
- FOR EXTERIOR USE ONLY.
- Do not spray.
- Do not freeze.
- WARNING! If you scrape, sand or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. Contact the National Lead Information Hotline at 1-800-484-LEAD (In US) or log in to www.epa.gov/lead.
- Clean the wood first to remove all mildew, dust, dirt or other contaminants. Remove any existing stain. If surface is damp from weather or cleaning, allow to dry at least 24 hours before staining. To ensure good penetration, apply in temperatures between 50° and 95°F.
- Shake the tube.
- Squeeze the tube gently and dispense stain directly onto wood or use a disposable surface for more control, such as a plastic plate.
- Apply stain to the wood with a foam brush for a semi-transparent appearance or a bristle brush for a solid look. For a sheer appearance, lightly wipe the stain into the surface with a clean rag.
- Only one coat is recommended, however a second coat can be added for a more solid end result.
- Allow project to dry 12 hours before using.
- Clean up with soap and water.