CAUTIONS: CONTAINS ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBONS, PROPANE, BUTANE. DANGER! EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame. Vapors will accumulate readily and may ignite explosively. Keep area ventilated during use and until all vapors are gone. DO NOT SMOKE - Extinguish all flames, pilot lights and heaters - Turn off stoves, electric tools and appliances, and any other sources of ignition. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight or heat from radiators, stoves, hot water and other heat sources that may cause bursting. Do not puncture, incinerate, burn or store above 120°F. Keep upright in a cool, dry place. Do not discard empty can in trash compactor. VAPOR AND SPRAY MIST HARMFUL. Use only with adequate ventilation. Wear a dust/mist filtering respirator (NIOSH approval number prefix TC-21C), or a NIOSH approved respirator with any R, N, P, or HE filter. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands after using. FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water for 15 minutes and get medical attention. For skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water. In case of respiratory difficulty, provide fresh air and call physician. DELAYED EFFECTS FROM LONG TERM OVEREXPOSURE. Contains solvents which can cause permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
DANGER! EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE – VAPORS MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRES! CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. VAPOR HARMFUL. IRRITATES EYES, SKIN AND RESPIRATORY TRACT.