Provides maximum strength waterproofing protection for outdoor and indoor fabric surfaces. This fabric waterproofing spray contains UV inhibitors to resist color fading caused by the sun and penetrates below the surface to protect against moisture damage without leaving surfaces discolored, stiff or sticky.
Prevents Water Damage
Resists Color Fading
Repels Spills and Stains
Allows Fabric to Breathe
Use On: Cushions, Pillows, Umbrellas, Canopies and Other Outdoor Fabrics
Do Not Use On: Suede, Delicate Leathers, Carpeting or Surfaces Subject to Foot Traffic
60 Sq. Ft/Can
Coverage depends on the condition and porosity of the surface.
Directions for Use
Before You Begin
Perform the splash test. Sprinkle water on the surface to be treated. If water absorbs and darkens color of the surface, the surface is considered ready to be treated. If water beads up or otherwise sits on top of the surface, the surface does not need protection at this time.
We strongly recommend a trial patch before you start. Formula may impart a slightly darker color on lighter fabrics.
Apply only to colorfast materials. Test for colorfastness in an inconspicuous place before treating the entire surface. Spray surface until wet. Wipe with white absorbent cloth. If color comes off, do not treat the surface.
Before applying to furniture, check the furniture manufacturer’s care and warranty information.
Protect surrounding areas from overspray.
Use in a well-ventilated area, away from heat and flame. Do not use while smoking.
Surface must be clean and thoroughly dry.
Hold can in upright position 6 - 8 inches from surface.
Spray liberally and evenly over entire surface. Do not saturate.
If applying to upholstery, avoid heavy saturation into cushioning.
Two coats are recommended. Allow a drying time of 4 hours between coats.
To maintain waterproofing, reapply after every cleaning and annually.
Wait 24 hours before exposing to moisture.
CAUTIONS: CONTAINS ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBONS AND KETONES. DANGER! EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame. Vapors will accumulate readily and may ignite explosively. Keep area ventilated during use and until all vapors are gone. DO NOT SMOKE – Extinguish all flames, pilot lights and heaters – Turn off stoves, electric tools and appliances, and any other sources of ignition. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight or heat from radiators, stoves, hot water and other heat sources that may cause bursting. Do not puncture, incinerate, burn or store above 120°F. Keep upright in a cool, dry place. Do not discard empty can in trash compactor. VAPOR HARMFUL. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid continuous breathing of vapor and spray mist. To avoid breathing vapors or spray mist, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. If you experience eye watering, headaches, or dizziness, increase fresh air or wear respiratory protection (NIOSH approved) or leave the area. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands after using. FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water for 15 minutes and get medical attention. For skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water. In case of respiratory difficulty, provide fresh air and call physician. DELAYED EFFECTS FROM LONG TERM OVEREXPOSURE. Contains solvents which can cause permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
DANGER! EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE – VAPORS MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRES! CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. VAPOR HARMFUL. IRRITATES EYES, SKIN AND RESPIRATORY TRACT.